Thursday, November 4, 2010

Last Day With My Dearest Teacher

Today is my last week lesson with my native speaker teacher, Mr. Alex
He was a tall, slim, handsome, kind, funny, friendly, and all...
And I really love the way he looked straight into my eyes, his deeply eyes always make me freezing...
He was a Canadian, I love the way he taught us. It was easy to understand cause he talked in American-English...

I don't know why, i lost my shyness today,,,
It was the first time I inviting a teacher to take photo with me.
"Sir, would you like to have a photo with me, please..."
"Yes, of course..."

And after that, I was speechless in front of him in the door
But finally, Indri and I said, "thanks for all sir, it was a great time to be your student..."
Hope I can meet him again, someday... :(
I'll miss you, sir...

Especially for Mr Alex...

*Maaf grammar ngaco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.